Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My New Favorite Show

Do you ever find a TV show, that you absolutely in LOVE with? I've found mine. On mistake. It's Hart of Dixie. I was flipping through the channels one night, and literally stumbled on the 1st episode.

It might sound corny, but I like the "wholesome" feel of this show. It reminds me of the Gilmore Girls. Or even Life Unexpected. By the way, I miss that show! Why did they have to cancel it? And I never got to see the last 2 episodes. That makes me sad.

But back to the Hart of Dixie. I don't know if I like the characters more, or the southern influence. No lie! It's definitely my new favorite show. I just hope, CW doesn't cancel this show too. Because I'm really starting to enjoy Monday nights. :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

This is definitely my favorite show, too! :) I hate that a new show will not be on til January!