Monday, October 24, 2011

Crackle Nail Polish

I've wanted to try the "Crackle Nail Polish" for over a year now. But I wasn't going to spend close to $10, a bottle for a bottle of nail polish. That's just too much for me. But the idea, of the crackle nail polish, just intrigued me.

I kept looking around. I heard that Sally Hanson was selling their version. It was supposed to be somewhere around $5. But I could never find it. Every time I went to Wal-Mart or Walgreens, I looked for it. With no luck! Then a friend, brought me an Avon book.


This "Mosaic Effects" polish was a new item, for that book. And it was being sold for around $5. A one time deal. So I used my "Monthly Treat Money" on a bottle. I also picked up a fun, fall color. Let me tell you something, this nail polish is fun!

All you do is paint your nails like normal. When they are dry, apply a thin coat of this polish. And it's like magic. I think the darker and brighter nail polishes, make your nails look "Rocker Chic." But if you polish your nails with light or neutral tones, I think this look is just "Chic" and fun! So fun!

If you're anything like me, you're lucky to polish your nails once a week. Life is busy. Especially with 4 kids. Half way through the week, I've been adding this polish to my nails. And it really extends, the life of your manicure. I'm super glad that I bought this polish.

No comments: