Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Remember That Feeling...

My good friend, Emmers, is due a month from today. I remember that feeling. And I remember it well. I'm a mommy of four. And was pretty much pregnant from October 2006, until December 2009. It was crazy! Don't get me wrong, I'd never, ever regret my kids. They're my entire life. And I just couldn't imagine living without them. But that last part of pregnancy, is tough.


Lola and I, thoughtfully threw Emmers a Baby Shower early. We didn't want her to be miserable. We wanted her to enjoy, every single part of this amazing experience. It's really a miracle. A blessing. Something that should be celebrated. We all enjoyed ourselves so much. Mostly due to this gal. She really is a blessing. Straight from God! The best friend anyone could ever ask for.

I'm praying every day for Emmers. I pray for a safe delivery for her, and her baby girl. I pray for her and Paul. I know, that they will be amazing parents. But, I know that being a parent, is a tough job. One that we all love. But at times, we all need some help. A few prayers. And some encouragement. At the end of the day, being a parent, is the best thing in the world!

No comments: