Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Very Hungry Little Caterpillar

My kids happen to just love to read! They're just like their mommy. :) We take at least 3 trips to the library every week. Each of my kids have their own library card. And a little bag to put their books in. Thanks Lola! We really do love these bags.

We read a lot! We usually start our day with 2 books. Before my kids nap, we read another. And depending on our schedule, we read 1 or 2 books when my kiddos wake up. At bedtime, well we can easily read 3 books. Yes, we like books!


I'm almost 100% positive, that The Very Hungry Little Caterpillar is our favorite. It's gender neutral. Full of fun things. And so colorful! All of my kiddos love this book.


Early in the summer, I found this game. It's such a fun game! The boys enjoy playing it. And the girls love all the bright colors. And the butterfly. :)


My friend Lola was telling me about this craft. It's a felt game. There is a DIY. Somewhere. I just need to find it. Or just make up my own pattern. I think this would be perfect for te girls.

And lastly, this fun cupcake cake. Travis has been hinting, at this being his number 4 cake. :) Just makes me smile! But it does look cute. And yummy!

I told you, this is my kids' favorite book at the moment. I think that it's neat, that we all like the same story. At the same time. Know what I mean? Things like that don't happen very often. But when they do, we totally embrace these things. Do you have a special story in your family?

No comments: