Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fettuccine Carbonara

Alejandro treated us to dinner last night. It's always a treat to go out, as a family. We don't go out much. So our trip to Applebee's was quite a nice event. My kiddos were so excited. Why wouldn't they be? Yummy dinner, crayons, and mini desserts. Alejandro treated himself to a yummy steak. He works incredibly hard. All the time. It was nice to see him really enjoy his dinner. Me? I tried the Fettuccine Carbonara.


It was heaven sent! I'd recommend it to anyone. And everyone. Just keep in mind, it's very strong in garlic and onions. But if you enjoy Italian food, you'll definitely enjoy this! I sat and ate, until I couldn't eat any more! Even my kiddos tried it. And loved it! But then again, we eat a lot of veggies at home. Yum! Just looking at this picture, makes me want to go dig into my leftovers. :)

No comments: